Level Switch - Side Mounted Float Type
We offer magnetic level switches work on the principle of magnetic repulsion and therefore they are glandless and leak proof instruments. A permanent magnet fitted in the tail piece of the float repels another magnet inside the switch housing which in turn operates an SPDT micro switch. Micro switch contacts can be utilized for initiating audio-visual signals or pump control.
- Maximum working temperature 250°C. (Process Temperature).
- Contact ratings of Microswitch 5 Amp. or Reed Switch 0.5 Amp. at 230 VAC Resistive.
- Also available with Microswitich having current rating 10 A at 230 VAC Resistive
- No of contacts: 1 change over as standard. Optional - 2 change over.
- Level Switches should not be used for direct starting / stopping of pumps. An external relay or contractor must always be used with the level switch.